Tuesday, December 8, 2009



I did not realize how obsessed about the web and this blog i was until last week and my computer went all wonky on me and i just freaked.My piercing scream will haunt me for eternity or until another banal thing goes wrong....and i was out of the www for an entire week.Like a junkie looking for a fix i could not get over not being able to log in and cursed at the gods for the betrayal that was made by my computer..the entire non-existent dibocle has made me realize that i have officially become a zombie for the web and that my whole daily routine revolved around this...but i'm not pondering further on this topic cos though i have realized this fact i will choose to ignore it and revel in this 'vice'...because life is short and well im in too deep(thats what she said)

No comments: