Saturday, June 26, 2010

SUMMER MIX



These are some songs which i've been totally rockin out to and remind me so much of how sun and rain can be good.....if there is always an epic good tune!!!
1.MGMT-Flash Delirium/Weekend Wars
2.Glasvegas-Its my own cheating heart that makes me cry
3.Laura Marling-Rambling Man/Crawled out of the sea
4.Violent Femmes-Add it up
5.Metric-Eclipse(all yours)
6.The Dead Weather-Blue Blood Blues/Bone House
7.Lady Gaga-Summerboy
8.David Bowie-Ziggy Stardust
9.Wolf and J-Perhaps Love
10.Florence +The Machine-Drumming/Dog days are over
11.Bon Iver-Woods/For Emma
12.Feist-Mushaboom
13.The Smiths-Please,please,please let me get what i want
14.Jens Lenkman-Your arms around me
15.Kings of Leon-Soft
17.Rilo Kiley-More Adventurous
All fun songs really to pep up those really hot,humid days.Thanks for reading....

No comments: