Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A WHITE WEDDING


This is one wedding I wish I could attend.I'm even just happy/satisfied seeing the beautiful pictures.The Kills have always been my favorite band and Kate Moss is someone I've always thought of as a great model and style inspiration.I've been quietly obsessing over their wedding for a while now.Granted it is because Alison Mosshart is involved here.I love the theme,the location,the clothes,the flowers.I feel like a stalker!!Anyways enjoy!!

Kate in her fittings with Galliano




Mario Testino's shoot of the wedding for Vogue(September Issue)







The Fabulous looking guests

My bb Alison Mosshart who served as best man to Jaime.Both Alison and Jaime wore Ysl(unimp info)

Jefferson Hack and Hamish Bowles

Carine Roitfeld and Terry Richardson

Mark Ronson and his girlfriend Josephine de la Baume

Jude and Sadie.I'm feeling a little bit like a pedo because their son is soo good looking!!

Lara Stone and her hubby David Tennant

Naomi and Marc

Christian Louboutin and Belle Freud(Want her Marc by Marc Jacobs dress)


The always fierce Lady Daphne Guiness.




Lastly some papped shots of Kate and Jaime outside the church.I love what both bride and groom are wearing(Kate wore John Galliano and Jaime looked dapper cool in Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pillati).As you can see I'm a bit obsessed!!;P


No comments: