Friday, July 13, 2012

KRISTEN









After watching Snow White and the Huntsmen I've totally felt the wake of my Kristen Stewart love.People may say she can't act or give an expression to save her life but i think she's smart.Her choices of roles may not differ but the amalgamation of her characters with the films they are in seem to work.I have seen far worse actresses but they never garner that much hate.There's just something about her which is good.A response whether negative or positive clearly proves she has something people reflect on.They hate her or love her.I'm of the latter basically coz I like moody looking girls.And her personal style has evolved a bit too...for the better might I add(I simply love the new relationship with Balenciaga) .I never could understand the Stewart hate but to each his own I guess.

No comments: